Julie and I hung out for a while, and went and got me a new debit card since I lost it in the airport. Then waited for the other two. When they got there we headed to this great wings place.... I can't remember the name.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Vegas!!!
I was so excited to be able to go on a trip this last weekend with some of my greatest friends. We all headed out on Thursday. As you may know I fly standby. So I looked Wednesday night and all of a sudden the flights looked horrible. The first flight of the day was -6 seats and so on throughout the day. I decided I would wake up at 5:00 and see what the flight looked like. It was still -3 seats available. However, I decided that I would go down and see if there was ANY chance I could make it. If I didn't then I would try and catch a ride with Mel and Larissa who were driving down. So little girl and I were at the airport and beyond any chance we made the flight. There was a connecting flight that got delayed and all of a sudden there were 9 seats. Wahoooo! So I met Julie at the airport. She flew in from Phoenix.
Julie and I hung out for a while, and went and got me a new debit card since I lost it in the airport. Then waited for the other two. When they got there we headed to this great wings place.... I can't remember the name.
Then we headed back to the condo and sat up and talked for quite some time. Then the next day we got up and headed to the strip. We saw lots of things.
CHOCOLATE!!!!
If you want a random picture taken, simple say "Hey Julie...." and you get your picture. :)


Yes, that is Mel running with Julie holding on and being dragged. Julie was in flip flops that had no traction.
Julie and I hung out for a while, and went and got me a new debit card since I lost it in the airport. Then waited for the other two. When they got there we headed to this great wings place.... I can't remember the name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness! You have the BEST pictures!!!! I love this! I love YOU! I am soooo grateful for the chance we had to all do this together and am SO grateful I didn't sacrifice time with you girls for a stupid boy:-)
ReplyDeleteMemories like this are simply priceless.
I love you!