Friday, March 23, 2012

Tagged

There are six rules.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Julie's for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."

11 random things about me.
1. I have stinky feet. I know you all wanted to know this. I wasn't allowed to take my shoes off in the car as a kid even though everyone else could.
2. I have 22 screws in my face.
3. I love having my toenails painted red!
4. I lived in Russia for approximately 4 months.
5. I always liked, until this year, to remind my older brother that we are the same age for 2 weeks of the year.
6. I LOVE chocolate. When you ask my 6 year old "What is Megan's favorite food? Her answer is chocolate."
7. I am terrified of heights. As long as there is somethings really sturdy under me I am ok. Don't get me on a really high bridge or try and get me to bungee jump though.
8. I have a really hard time remembering to eat breakfast.
9. I a not a morning person. Having a baby that gets up before 8 is really hard, I am a zombie for the first hour I am up.
10. I love to read.
11. If I could travel all of the time I probably would.

Julie's questions for me.
1. What book section is your favorite at Barnes & Noble? My favorite book section is the fiction. I must admit I do judge books by the cover sometimes though. I will just grab one that catchs my attention.
2. Who would you want to play you in a screen adaptation of your life? Ah.... I have NO clue!
3. What's your shower routine? Wash hair, shave, wash body, get out.
4. Where is your favorite place? My bed
5. why did you choose where you're at right now in life? Because it is close to my step daughter and I love my husband and her and get to be close to her.
6. Are you ticklish? Yes, on my feet only.
7. What's your favorite piece of art? It is a picture of the temple a family member did.
8. Which store would you spend the most money in? Kohls
9. What makes you find joy in the journey? My kids laughing
10. If you had to punch a family member in the face where would it be and why?
My brother Zach because he would be teasing me to much and my other brothers and sister would all be joying in but Zach would probably be the one starting it and keeping it going. I love my family but if I was going to punch one that would probably be why.
11.What is your favorite joke?
Knock, knock
Whose there
Dwayne
Hurry, Dwayne the tub I am drowning. ( I have a 6 year old. We do lots of knock, knock jokes).

My questions for the friends I tag.
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. If you could go anywhere, where would be your next trip?
3. What is your favorite memory?
4. If you had a day at home with nothing to do what would you do?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite trip ever?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
8. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
9. What would you pick as a name for a baby if you were having one tomorrow. Give a boy and a girl name
10. Are you ticklish?
11. Do you like facial hair on your man?

I tag.....Heather, Becky, Melissa, Sausha, Jennie, Meredith- you can do it on the family one :) (most of you because I think you should blog :))

No comments:

Post a Comment