Well our leprechaun came to visit last night. They left a note, green foot prints around the house, some gold candy coins and turned our milk green.
In the morning she was pretty cute and excited to look for coins. However, I was informed that our leprechaun doesn't know how to count because they said there was only 50 coins but Danniqa found 52. Opps.
Counting out the treasure.
Jana was trying to get her money.
Got some.....But mom took it away.
After all was said and done Danniqa informed Kevin that she needed to try and catch one next year. I guess Kevin asked her why and she said, " Because I want to see if they are real. The note looked like Megan's hand writing."
hmmmmm..........well until next year I think our Leprechauns are safe. We will have to see after that. I hope our Leprechauns can be quicker then our 6 year old. I guess next year 7 year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment