Friday, May 4, 2012

11 months

First off I can NOT believe that my baby is 11 months old. Where has the last year gone. We went down to temple square this morning to take a couple of pictures. Here are a couple of pictures of our time. She was cute.

 She is always walking around with her hands up like this. It's her I want something or want you. Usually.
 What mom?!? Really?!?
 Classic temple picture. I am going to put this in her room.
 My brother called this the budha picture. Look at that cute tummy!
Updates:
- She has been going up the stairs for a while but she figured out this morning how to go down the stairs. However, most of the time she just sits at the top of the stairs and yells until I come and get her.
-She still only has 2 teeth.
- She walks. That is her mode of transportation. She rarely crawls.
- She hates the grass. She doesn't like how it feels and freaks out if I put her in it. At least she she lets me put her down with shoes on now.
-She eats! and eats and eats! We haven't found anything that she doesn't like. She wants to feed herself.
- She is wanting to do things on her own. She yells at me sometimes when I try and do things for her.
- She is a good sleeper at night, (most of the time) not a great napper.
- She says many things and babbles all of the time. When I look at her and say "mama" she either laughs at me or says "dada" back at me. she makes "mm" sounds sometimes but not for me. What a stinker.
- She loves to hang out on the landing of the stairs. We just opened it up to her in the last two days. She learned how to move chair barriers out of the way to get what she wants.
- She laughs for Danniqa. Every once and a while someone else can but Danniqa can almost every day, all of the time. It is pretty cute.
- Danniqa is her favorite person.
- She is wearing 18-24 month clothing and size 5 shoes.
- She smiles and smirks to herself all the time.
- She plays by herself
- She LOVES books.
I love this little girl so much. She is smart as a whip and figures things out way to quick. I can't imagine life with out her and am so grateful that I was blessed with her in my life.

1 comment: