Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday party

Our niece Alisha turned 25. She LOVES princesses. Her health hasn't been great and we wanted to make sure this birthday was the best. So princesses it was.
Her cake
 Her new dress that grandma made
 And then.... her favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty. So she came to the party. She was so cute. Alisha was so excited so couldn't stop smiling. And of course her mom and dad loved her reaction more then anything in the world.
 Alisha got to dress up in a Sleeping Beauty dress. Then she read a story.
 Taught her to curtsey, dance and even got her own crown. Alisha got to walk down a red carpet. She had so much fun.
 The little girls, Alisha and Sleeping Beauty.
 Jana loved the red carpet.
It was a great birthday and I don't think I have ever seen Alisha happier.

http://www.littledressupparties.com/ This is the company we used to get a princess. They did an amazing job and I would recommend them to anyone who is wanting a princess, or a superhero party. We had Sleeping Beauty with us for 30 minutes and it was great!

2 comments: