Monday May 28 Little girl and I headed down to Spanish Fork. We went to mom's grave and put some flowers there. She wasn't sure about sitting there at first. But then sat well for me to get a picture.
Then we went up to Morgan & Jennie's house to visit with Jennie and the boys. Jana and the boys played and had a good time while I enjoyed myself sitting and visiting to Jennie. Then we headed up to Dad's new house in Spanish Fork. Dad & Vicki moved this last week. PS as did Sausha & Jack. Dad moved to Spanish Fork and Sausha moved to Denver. After visiting with Dad I got to go and visit with my friend Melissa and her family. It was a great day!



Megan...it was so fun to visit with you on Monday. My parents literally thought it was Christmas...they love you. My parents kept saying how nice it was that Megan stopped by with her darling daughter. We need to get together more often :).
ReplyDelete