I decided that if Jana was always wanting something, then she should learn how to sign please as well. She does it all the time. I decided to teach her and she figured it out the first day. Now she signs please all the time. It is the cutest thing. She is also LOVING bread. I will hear her grunting and making noises in the kitchen and I will go in and she will be at the counter where the bread is and will be reaching up making noises at me. I will say, "sign please." Then she does and she walks around the house eating bread. I think I could vacumm my floor three times a day and it still wouldn't look clean lately, between her bread and crackers and walking around. I thought to myself I could try and make her stay in the kitchen, but it doesn't matter that much to me. She is pretty cute.
Also Danniqa and I had to laugh the other day. Danniqa was sitting at the wipe off board and Jana came and grabbed her hand. So Danniqa said, "I think she wants me to go with her." So Danniqa got up, Jana let go over her hand, went around her and went up to the wipe off board. Danniqa and I started laughing, so Danniqa went back to the board. Then Jana just stood there and kept pulling on her. This little girl loves to do anything and everything her sister does. I am not looking forward to Danniqa being gone for 10 days with her mom. She will be VERY, VERY missed! I sure love my girls.
We are getting family pictures taken tomorrow. I am a little nervous because we need to look good, and hopefully everyone is in a good mood and I am going to be wearing a VERY pink shirt. So lots to be nervous about.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment