August 29
It was Grandma's birthday. So we headed up because Melissa and Jake were there. This meant that the first time since Kevin was in high school Grandma had all of her kids and grandkids with her on her birthday. The kids had a lot of fun playing together.
I am much happier when he is like this on the plane...
Jake and Drew. They are three months apart
He really likes Nova.... he followed her around
They also had a great time on the trampoline.
We left the kids and went shopping. They were shocked that I suggested it. :)
Static hair
We went swimming. They played in the lockers while I was getting dressed after
Danniqa and Jenny. Cute Cousins
Then we got to play our favorite game.... Quelf
Grandma was nice enough to dye Melissa's hair and mine. She didn't want to get it on her clothes.
We had a great time like normal. We are so grateful that we are able to see our family as much as we able to.

No comments:
Post a Comment