August Cousin visit.
We love any time we get to spend with the Canada cousins. This time they stopped in town for a couple of days.
Watching at the window for them to arrive
So excited
We hung out. We went to the Ogden Temple open house.
Jana was so cute as we went through the temple. She didn't stop talking the whole time. But many of the things were really cute. Kevin had been talking to her on the way up that we were going to Jesus' house. So when I met them there her first question was... "I going to see Jesus today?" I was about to tell her no. But then I decided to answer, "I am not planning on you seeing Jesus today."
Then we were talking about the fact that Daddy and Mommy got married in the temple. So then Jana asked if she was getting married today. I told her no not today. Then she wanted to know if she could get married today to Jesus. I let her know that no she would not be marrying Jesus.
Earlier in the week Kevin had given the kids back to school blessings. Then we saw a picture of Jesus giving the priesthood to the apostles. I said look Jana, Jesus is giving them a blessing like Dad gave you one. Then Jana looked up at me and ask, "Daddy is Jesus?" I let her know that No, Dad was not Jesus. :)
It was so funny to watch the volunteer's reactions as they heard her chattering away.
The next day we went over to Seven Peaks... this was the only picture I took. Luckily he took a nap for a little bit.
We had so much fun with our cousins! We love when we get to spend time with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment