See that giant bruise on his head..... Yea that was my fault. As we were coming home from Canada I had Drew in his carseat strapped in and in the stroller. We were having problems getting Melissa and Jake on the plane for some reason and it was getting really close to the time to load the plane. We were afraid we weren't going to make it through customs and security. We hurry off and I end up Flipping Drew out of his stroller, in his carseat and he landed SMACK on his forehead. I felt so horrible. I have never cried when my kids got hurt. this time I did because it was totally my fault. 
Drew was trying to move the car. He would go up and push really hard and then walk away and go back and do it again.
I was inside and then I heard little girl crying for help. I go outside and she has climbed up into the baby swing and buckled herself in. Only problem..... she can't undo the buckles so she was stuck. Of course I took a picture before I got her out. What a good mom, Right? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment