Sept 6
Jana and I headed to Denver to be there when Violet, Sausha's baby, got blessed. Danniqa was originally going to go with us but then she decided not to go. So just me and girl were on our way. Flying with just one little and this one was so much easier and was actually enjoyable.
And then I found this girl!! I haven't seen Erin in a while and it was so fun to see here. She has moved to Denver and was sweet enough to let Jana and I stay with her and Mira.
Jana and Mira
Jana was a little excited to see Esther. I couldn't get a decent photo.
Jana, Esther and Mira. They kept holding hands while they walked. They were adorable
Then we all went to eat. I love eating here when I am in Denver. So far every time I am there.
Little Miss Violet! I was so excited to meet her and she is just so dang cute and sweet.
Jana with baby Violet
Scrub a dud dub... 3 kids in a tub.
Nora and Aunt Jennie
Friends.
Me and Little Miss Nora. She is so cute! I love my sister's girls. I think they are adorable. It was a fast trip but I am glad that I was able to make it.

No comments:
Post a Comment