Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School Night

Danniqa running up to the school. She was excited to show us.
Out front

Her spider drawing from Little Miss Muffet. It was on the wall out in the hallway

This is her classroom


Her at her desk not wanting a picture.


But then she decided I could have one.

Ms. Merrill her teacher - who apparently I was in the same singles ward with in Murray....




This is their treasure chest and when they earn enough credits they get to get something out of it.


Her sunshine. I am going to start helping with Art class each Monday morning so I am excited.

Showing were she eats her snack on recess

Wanted to be a basketball




The board with all their names



One of Danniqa's favorite things at recess is playing tetherball.



Makayla's art project in the hall. This is her otters.

Makayla's picture


No comments:

Post a Comment