
We have a fish tank. We got it in June and in the this amount of time we have gone through 7 fish never having more then 4 in the tank. We have been able to keep these three alive for a little while now. But I havent done great at keeping them alive. So imagine my suprise when they aren't dying but mutliplying.
I received a text while at a work meeting saying " We have at least 3 baby fish in the tank....and I am not kidding"
My reply "WHAT???"
Reply: "You read it.......3 really tiny black fish.
My reply: "Maybe they will get eaten."
Kev's reply: "I was showing the fish to Bryton and I saw them. They are not pieces of poo or anything like that."
Sure enough I come home and what do I see. But 3 tiny black fish in my tank. So we now have 6 fish.......


No comments:
Post a Comment