Monday, September 6, 2010

Sleepover

We had three of my nephews spend the night friday night. Dashiel, Myles and Royal. The kids all played really well. I let them have the run of the basement. Then we made dinner. Little mini personal pizzas with biscuits.




Then they all got to sit down stairs and watch movies with popcorn and cotton candy




The next morning they woke up early :(. But they played, we had doughnuts for breakfast, they played some more and then we went to the park. Which was possible thanks to Morgan and Jennie switching me cars so I had a vehicle that would fit everyone.














In the car headed down to papa & nana's house for a party and to return the boys to parents. Myles is asleep behind Danniqa.

2 comments:

  1. When did you become a cool mom like me? Did you make strawberry jam while the kids were sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I was wondering how to add my whole journal pages to memory mixer. Any ideas so that the format might stay the same? I want to print them out!

    Kim Hardy- Raymond

    ReplyDelete