I tend to keep things on hand to do as crafts. And luckily so it appears. On Friday I wasn't going to be with Kev and Danniqa most of the day. About 30 minutes after we got her home I was going ot have to leave. I had told her it was just going to be her and dad. So we get home and Kev is asking her what she wants to do and giving a bunch of suggestions including movies, toys, reading, walk etc. and she was saying no to all of them. Then she looks at me and asks do you have to leave right now. I told her no in about 30 mins. So then she looks at me again and asked if we could do a craft. I told her yep. And so she got to paint a picture frame. We haven't picked out the pictures for it yet. But here are some pictures of her making it.








No comments:
Post a Comment