They are moving to China. Zach called last night and he will be leaving by the end of the week. He will be able to come back and help his family get over there. I am excited for them but I am sad. It has been really fun to have all of my family with in a days driving distance. Most of us with in an hour of each other. So Good luck! Have Fun! and I guess I will need to go to China at some point!Tuesday, September 7, 2010
China
They are moving to China. Zach called last night and he will be leaving by the end of the week. He will be able to come back and help his family get over there. I am excited for them but I am sad. It has been really fun to have all of my family with in a days driving distance. Most of us with in an hour of each other. So Good luck! Have Fun! and I guess I will need to go to China at some point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, how exciting!
ReplyDelete