I know it isn't much but you can see a baby in there. I am so excited. It is a long way from today but it will come. Danniqa is excited and wants a brother. Monday, November 15, 2010
blog time
So many of you know this already but we are expecting Baby Taylor in June. We have a long time to go. I am ten weeks but I just can not keep it quiet. I have been telling everyone so I figured it was time to put it on here. I went to my first doctor's appointment last monday. They weren't able to find the heartbeat but I was asked if I wanted to be a part of a research project. If I wanted to be a part of the project I would able to have 3 extra ultrasounds. So on Thursday I got an ultrasound. Here it is.
I know it isn't much but you can see a baby in there. I am so excited. It is a long way from today but it will come. Danniqa is excited and wants a brother.
I know it isn't much but you can see a baby in there. I am so excited. It is a long way from today but it will come. Danniqa is excited and wants a brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What the what?! That is so freaking exciting!!! This makes me so happy! :) Congratulations Megan!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again, my darling! I'm so so so so happy for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYipee! I am so excited for you as well!
ReplyDelete