So not only will it be a really long time for us until the baby comes but you all get to join in the long journey. When I look at 209 days! holy cow! That looks like forever. But Kev just told me it will go fast.
So my sister Sausha was really sick when she was pregnant. I have been lucky and so far have not been to sick. Yesterday was actually the first time I have thrown up. So there was NO sympathy from her. I understand but it still was yucky. I am very grateful though that I am not at all any where close to how sick my sister was.
Danniqa lets us know that she wants a brother. She is excited because the next time we have an ultrasound she gets to go with us. Anyway that is the news today. I am excited, scared, feel good, feel sick, and am tired but everyone keeps telling me that it is totally worth it.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is worth it and time goes by super fast!
ReplyDeleteHey Megan, thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I remember when your mom passed away while we were still in the ward! I am so sorry I was not more compassionate during such a hard time in your life with your mom and (ex)husband! I have learned so much going through this trial and wish I would've known then what I know now so I could have been a better friend! Glad to see you are happy! Congrats on the new baby!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely worth it. Even if you can't keep anything down for 24 hours. Even if you end up in the E.R. twice from being insanely dehydrated because you can't keep anything down. Even if you're sick your entire pregnancy. It sounds like you won't have any of these problems (thank goodness!) but even if you do, it's still absolutely worth it!
ReplyDelete