Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4 months old

I can't believe my baby is already 4 months old! It is crazy.

- She is such a happy happy baby. She smiles, laughs and talks all of the time.
- It seems that she is starting to recognize some people because she reacts differently to family then she does to strangers.
- She reachs out and grabs things in front of her. Mom is starting to have to watch where the food adn drinks are because she will grab them.
- She loves her fingers and toes.
- She loves to be outside
- Miss Jana grace is starting to be able to soothe herself to sleep.
- She eats a TON
- We have her Doctor's appointment next week to get official weights, but dad weighed her and he thinks she weighs 17 lbs. She is my chunky monkey
- Dad still calls her squirmy. I think it has stuck, because now other family will call her that as well.

I am just so grateful for this little girl. She is such a joy and makes my life blessed. She does have her moments when I am tired and not sure how to help her but those are far and few between. For the most part we just play and have fun. She smiles and talks to me all the time and if I could I would just sit and hold her and play with her every day all day. I love being this little girls mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment