Kevin headed to the BYU game Friday night and because that meant I wouldn't see him then or all day Saturday with his sleeping schedule and Priesthood conference I decided to go down to my dad's house. Then we were all getting together on Sunday so Kevin came down then with Danniqa.
Saturday Dustin, Sausha, Jack and Esther all came to dad's house. Here is a picture of our two superhero girls. I had dressed Jana in Superman and then Esther showed up in Batman. Batman is Esther's favorite. It is one of the words she can say.

Then after morning conference it was time for a little wiffle ball action

Look at Sausha hit that ball.

Loving Dustin's sweat band.

Then Sunday morning Morgan, Jennie and the boys all came over to dad's as well as Kevin and Danniqa made it down.

Asher and Chaser

Myles

Playing Conference Bingo

Morgan & Jennie. They were enjoying being able to sit by each other since they never get to at church.

Nana made yummy scones.

Danniqa got to feed Jana a bottle

Papa getting ready to head out to Vegas after conference

During the afternoon conference Vicki and I amde some hair bows and flowers for the girlies.
No comments:
Post a Comment