Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Change

Through the years there is always a lot of change that occurs. This week another change occured. One of my best friends miss Julie Taylor moved from Utah to Arizona. 3 1/2 years ago in May after my mom passed away and I got a divorce I moved to Murray. I went to church and I met this girl that I thought was really fun. After Relief Society and went up to her and told her I wanted to be her friend. And so we were. Then she ended up moving in and being my roommate. She was my roommate during some of the hardest times in my life. I melted down once I started dealing with the death and divorce and I was in a pretty dark place. Julie is the one who was there to help hold piece together and let me know that I could make it. I really don't think I would have made it through this time without this sweet friend in my life. I don't think I can count the times that I was a crying mess and she was the one there to support me. She was there when I met Kevin. We have gone on a bunch of fun trips together. She ended up following me north and lived with in a few minutes of me. Miss Julie has been a great friend. She has been there through so many things including a marriage and a baby with me. I am so excited for her new adventure and we already have plans to see each other. I know I haven't seen her as much lately but just the fact that I knew she was close by was great. I will truly miss her and as I watched her drive away this week I have to admit I cried a little. I am so thankful for this great friend who has truly blessed my life. Thank you Julie for all you have done. I love ya!



1 comment:

  1. You are a doll! Thanks for the shout-out. You are the bestest, ever. Loves!!

    ReplyDelete