Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin patch

So little Jana Grace turned 4 months old today. Yesterday Kevin, her and I went to the pumpkin patch to get her first pumpkin. I am going with my friend on Thursday and taking pictures of her in a pumpkin at Gardner Village. I am really excited. So Monday Oct 3rd we went to the pumpkin patch. We walked in and they had this cute Happy Halloween so we took pictures there.



Then away we went to find the perfect pumpkin

We walked up and down and all around ......



And we found it.... Look at how happy she is for her pumpkin.....


Or at least we thought we had found her pumpkin. At the front of the pumpkin patch they had a display of pumpkins on the hay bales....



So then we found two that we really liked. So I had to choose between these three.....




We chose the one on the left.












No comments:

Post a Comment