Saturday, April 14, 2012

10 months

I am a little late on this. But here are some pictures that I took today.

This one cracks me up because she does this face ALL of the time. She closes her eyes and makes a somewhat snorting sound. It is pretty funny.

Close up!


10 month update

- 2 teeth

- taking steps, only a couple but trying to walk

- LOVES her sister

- wearing 18 month pants, 24 month tops and size 5 shoes

- laughing out loud more

- into everything

- loves books

- will sign; milk (which we use for drink) and more, which is closer to clapping but at least she is trying.

- will fold her arms , soem delay but will do it.

- still not saying mama

- on the day she turned 10 months she went on two flights (we went to San Fran for the day) these were her 20 and 21 flights.

- Is such a joy in our lives. She makes me smile, laugh, cry and enjoy life. I love this little girl more then I can say!




2 comments:

  1. you're kidding, right! balloons and a basket!! that is the seriously cutest thing i have EVER EVER seen!! she is so grown up and absolutely darling. i love all your updates and fun trips. san fran for the day is my favorite thing. so fun for your little fam. you're the best mama i know megs. xoxo s.

    ReplyDelete