Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Taylor dinner

I have been trying to get Kevin's family together more often. We get together with his dad and step-mom all the time. But I want to get together with his Sister Melissa and her husband more often. So we had dinner on Sunday. I had to take pictures to prove it.
Here is a a cute picture of girlie before going.

Melissa & Brandon - Melissa brought up dinner for us. She said it was her turn. It was yummy.
 LeeOra
 Greg and Brandon. We had to play some cards after we were done eating.
 Jana relaxing. She kept putting her hands behind her head and leaning back. She cracks me up. It was a very enjoyable evening.
Kevin wasn't there for most of it. Sundays are hard with his work schedule. But he stopped by and grabbed food and headed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment