Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blanding

Little Girl and I headed down to Blanding on the 20th. I have a client down that direction and it is a good reason to stop and see my brother Dustin and his wife Sloane. It was great to see them. It is a five hour drive and girlie really did good overall. She was such a mess though because I had to keep handing her food. She was COVERED in crumbs and pieces of food.
 On the road down she had scraped under her eye with a book and it was kind of big. The next morning she woke up and had a black eye. Oh the joys.
 We watched a movie while little girl was sleeping. We took a nap as well. This is Sloane and I. Dustin took the picture.

 Dustin hanging out
 Sloane
It was really good to see them. I definitely do not see them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment