Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Party

After getting up in Canada Saturday morning we jumped on the airplane and headed home. For some reason the gate agent was super nice and let Jana and I be in first classs. Normally they ahve to be six or over. I think it was because there was no other seats. So all four of us were in first class.


Then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house for an Easter Party.


My girls

Jana, Danniqa, Makayla


Brandon and Melissa were there

Kevin and Melissa were nice to each toher. Then when I tried to get it recreated....this is what I got.

Because of the weather the egg hunt was done inside for the kids. Jana's eggs are bumble bees. Here she was getting her first egg.


Auntie Lissa helping her find more.


Other girls looking for their eggs.

Dad & Jana hanging out while I was helping the other girls.

Seeing what she got.

Danniqa wouldn't get in the picture.

Grandma & Grandpa




Decorating other eggs!





Overall it was a long but really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment