Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baby Drew

I had to go an meet with a high risk doctor for a consult this last week. I had a ultrasound and then she talked with me for a while. This is all because of my blood pressure being higher when pregnant. Anyway little man looks really good. He is right on for grown and everything looked fine. So for now we just continue to monitor. They will do another ultrasound in 8 weeks. At that point they will check everything out and make a plan from there.

Tonight little girl was up and playing and it was time to go to bed. I asked her if she was easy for bed. She ran over to her dad and pulled her binki out and gave him a kissy face. Then headed up the stairs. And away she went to bed. She is so cute!

1 comment: