Monday, September 17, 2012

Finger painting

On Sept 12 we did some finger painting. I made fingerpaint earlier in the day and then when Danniqa got home painting was done. Jana was not sure what to think of it at first. She didn't like it on her fingers. Even when she eats if she gets food on her hands she wants it wiped off or wipes it on her hands. So we wrote her name on a paper with tape. Danniqa wanted to do Drew's name so Kev taped that off.

After a while she started to have a little more fun.


 What Jana ended up actually doing.
 What mom and a little bit of Jana did. However, I found out the hard way I should have used either a tougher piece of paper or taken the tape off sooner. The paper ended up just ripping.
 Danniqa did Drew's and we took the tape off while it was still wet. This one turned out better.
We had fun. But will redo it sometime soon on a tougher surface. It was fun and I think it will be cute in their rooms.

1 comment: