Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Word Girl

Little Girl's vocabulary is growning all the time.

Words that she frequently uses, most of these we hear constantly. :)
Daddy
Doggy
Danni
Hi
Yea

Other words she says
Wa (water)
Tank to (thank you)
Ball
Belbo (Elmo)
Duck
Momma
Papa
Pa
Cheese
Fish
Jesus
This

She signs Please and Milk all the time.

She also says somethings that only we would know what it is. She likes to say "Here it is" though it doesn't sound quite like that.

She also does a lot of animal sounds and can point to different animals if I ask her two. Some of the ones she is doing.

All the time
Bear
Elephant (with the hand going up in the air)
Lion
Cow
What a Giraffe does (will stick out her tongue)
Wolf
Trying to do Donkey
Dog
Owl
Monkey
Bee (with a silly hand motion)


She can also find and point to the
Chicken,
sheep
Duck
Horse
Spider - she usually also tries to do the hand motion from the itsy bitsy spider whenever we say spider
bird
fish
frog


I am sure I am forgetting some, and who knows we may have a new one today. She is constantly amazing me with what she does know and each day I find somethings new she can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment