Monday, September 17, 2012

Surprise

So we had booked a trip to Hawaii with our timeshare over a year ago. We were going to go with some friends of ours but they ended up pregnant and due in November and we ended up pregnant as well. It was booked Oct 2-8. I thought that I had cancelled this trip some time ago. Well, apparently it didn't get cancelled. So if we don't go then we just loose our points. So we are going to Hawaii. :) I am actually really excited about going. Kevin's mom is going to go with us. The flights look good and we are heading to MAUI! We have asked to see if Danniqa can go and now we are just waiting to see. Hopefully she can miss a couple of days of school to go. It should be fun. Hawaii here we come.

3 comments:

  1. i hate you. and i love you. and i'm totally jealous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic surprise! Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO! This is so exciting! I'm super jealous! My sis is going for her Honeymoon 10/1-10/10.
    Have enough fun for me too!

    ReplyDelete