Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bad Day

Tuesday October 30 was a very bad day. We had gotten in from Denver the night before and had dropped Kevin off at work. Then we had to get up in the morning and go pick him up. Of course it was the one day my daughter decided to sleep in and I had to wake her up.
We got home from picking up Kevin and started getting ready for work. I left at 8 am and worked until about 11:30. I walked in and Kevin went to sleep for a couple of hours. I was only home for about 2 1/2 hours. I was trying to multi task and get some work and home things done while still having little girl around. She went downstairs and I didn't think much about it. Then I realized it had been to quiet for to long. I went downstairs and what did I see. A little girl with a marker and a big smile for me. I was not pleased.


Luckily it was washable and came off the wall and book fairly easily.

Then she proceeded to throw many things away that should not have been thrown away. I hate having to dig things out of the garbage can. After doing that and feeding her some lunch... she proceeded to dump sweet and sour pork on my couch. Mom had, had it! I picked her up and took her up to her crib. Mom needed a break, and I needed to clean up the mess without her making another mess.

So I cleaned and then cooled down for a while. During which time she was crying the whole time. When I went and got her after 15 minutes. At which time I found that her leg was stuck in the railings. I felt like a bad mom.

We then went downstairs and played for 30 minutes so that I would like my daughter again. Then it was time to go back to work.

I headed out and got home at 5pm. Kev laided back down, I feed little girl, bathed her and got her in bed. Then went back to working again until 9:30pm. Then I worked on house things like menus until 11pm. Then little girl woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep until midnight.

Basically it was  a very long and miserable day. But I do like my daughter again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I'm so sorry. There are many days where I tell my children I love them but I don't have to like them right then. ;)

    ReplyDelete