On Monday I had a doctor's appointment and an ultrasound.
The ultrasound went great. Little Man is doing really well. I got to see his brain, kidneys, stomache, and legs. They measured him and he his growing well and my amniotic fluid looked great.
Then I went upstairs. I had a glucose test and an iron test, then my blood pressure and met with the doctor. My glucose was high, my iron was low and my blood pressure was high. Basically none of that was great. So on Friday I go in for a three hour glucose test. Praying that it comes back okay as I was just barely over the earlier one. I am working on getting my iron down and I think my blood pressure went up because I had just been told about the glucose and iron. So we will see what happens.
The good news... Baby Drew is looking good.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment