Saturday, November 3, 2012

Denver

On October 28 Jana and I headed out to see my sister! I was so excited to go and see her. Her family moved to Denver a few months ago. So we got there on Sunday about noon. We hung out and just sat and talked for a  lot of it. It was nice just to be with them.

Her is Jack reading before bed to the girlies.
 Baby Nora! She is so cute!

Bath time
Aunt Sausha playing with Jana
 Nora sleeping. Jana obviously hasn't been around a lot of babies. The one she has been around is Jake recently. It was pretty funny as Jana kept calling Nora, Jake. It was pretty funny.
 Then on Monday before we went to the airport we went and played at a park. The girls were so cute adn played really well.




It was so great to go and see them. I hope to make it out there often.

No comments:

Post a Comment