Saturday, November 3, 2012

Scrapbooking

I normally do all of my scrapbooking through memorymixer.com. I have their program and I love the way the pages and books turn out. I also love that when I am done the pages can be safed as jpgs and taken into other programs. I have made a Family History book for Kevin's family. It is about 50 pages. This is expensive to purchase most of the time. However, I was very excited to get an email from snapfish with a deal going on right now. If you print one book it is 40% off, 2 books 50% off and 3 books 70%. So in order to print out the five I needed it would have been over $300. Instead with the price of books plus shipping and handling.....$120. YAY! Anyway, very excited! Here are a few of the pages from my book. There pictures of Greg growing up, Karen growing up, pages on each of the kids, family pictures through the years, then picture of the families now, pictures of grandparents and great-grandparents and of the homes they have lived in. Merry Christmas!















No comments:

Post a Comment