Friday, November 15, 2013

10 Months

I really am having a hard time believing my buddy is 10 months old already! I can't believe how fast time flies! He turned 10 months yesterday. Here are some pictures!







He is CRAWLING everywhere and is really fast. 
He wants to be were the action is
He still only has two teeth
He LOVES to eat
He is a very big boy
He is trying to walk along the furniture
He is saying mamama and dadada
 He loves to chew on shoes. Today he even tried to chew my shoe while it was on.
He tackles Jana (Which is really funny to watch)
When someone comes home he crawls really fast to the top of the stairs to greet them
He has the cutest laugh and loves to laugh.
But when he isn't laughing he has a very sober look with his lips slightly parted and his tongue just sitting there. (see the second and third picture)
He loves bath time
We love our buddy!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are soooooo cute!!!. If he's still for sale, I'll take him!!!!

    ReplyDelete