Drew has been trying to crawl for awhile. But most of the time he would drop back down to army crawl after one or two movements. Not any more.... He is a CRAWLING!
I got married to the most amazing man on June 18, 2010. I have some beautiful little kids in my life. I am so grateful for the joy and love they and my sweet husband bring to me. I am so blessed!
Kevin is great to all of us. He is so sweet and kind. He loves BYU football and Me and our girls. He works at Skywest Airlines and so we get to travel because of his benefits....so he won't be changing his job :). I am very grateful for him in my life.
Little Man
Drew
Born January 2013. He is such a sweet little man and we love having him in our family. He is now on the move by rolling all over the place.
Jana Grace
Silly girl
Jana is 3. She is so busy, and funny. She has so many different expressions and is always sure to let us know what she is thinking and what she wants. She is so loving and sensitive as well. Her favorite person is her sister. She will pass us all up every time for Danniqa.
Danniqa
9 years old
Danniqa is a joy in our lives. She loves her little sister and brother. She is learning and growing so much. I look at her all the time and can't believe what an amazing and beautiful little girl she is. I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment