Thursday, November 7, 2013

Julie Taylor

Julie Taylor is one of my best friends. We were roommates during a very challenging time of my life and she helped me get through it. Plus she is dang hilarious and I love spending time with her. I was so excited when she decided to come for a visit (silly girl moved to Arizona) 

Here is Julie, Jana and our other great friend Mel's little man. (Some how all brilliant one here didn't take a picture with Mel)

Drew

Sunday was a gorgeous day and we went for a drive up the canyon and then hung out in the backyard

Scones for dinner.

Julie laying on the floor playing with Jana

I loved having her here, it also reminded me how much I miss her when she is gone. Thanks for coming Julie! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Well shucks Meg, thanks for being the bestest friend and letting me come!! You get to come visit me now, right? :)

    ReplyDelete