Thursday, November 7, 2013

Odds and ends

Dress up at papa and nana's house


Danni and Jana playing on the swing set

Movie night Saturday night!

Sunday we woke up and there was snow

Playing chase, Drew wanted to join in

Jana found her Dog and was enjoying some tv time

Hanging out with my girlies


Making treats to give to friends and neighbors. Pilgrim hats and turkeys.

Jana trying to steal candy



When I leave any of the littles or dog at home this is what I see as I leave and get home.

I love the trees in my front yard and down my street! It makes me happy to look outside.

Our dog Zoey loves to RUN. So I jump on the bike with her on the leash and kids in the bike trailer and away we go. But it is definitely colder and I have to bundle up the kids. This was Drew at the end of the ride today. But he was content and not complaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment