Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween party

On the Saturday before Halloween we had Grandma LeeOra's annual Halloween party. We were going to do the wizard of Oz this year and Jana was suppose to be the scarecrow. But every time we said that she would start to cry and say no princess. So she won.

Cinderella 

Dad and grandpa with the princess

Grandma LeeOra and Cinderella 

Drew was still a Lion though



We found a couple of other princesses to play with at the party.

Danniqa was Dorothy but didn't have her costume on. She was about to carve a pumpkin and we didn't want it to get nasty.

We ate yummy soups and sat and visited



The pumpkin time. Kev help Danniqa and grandpa helped Janaz 






And Drew tried to eat the table cloth

Our princess turned into a witch 


Jana's finished pumpkin


I left early with Drew and Jana because they were super tired and we had another party later. We live 5 mins at most from Grandma and Grandpa's house but this is what I found when I got home.

Danniqa's finished pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment