Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cousins

On Friday the 17th Kevin, Danniqa, Jana and I headed down to Dad's house and met Jennie and the boys there. Here is a picture of Asher and Jana. Asher is 8 days older then Jana. I think they are pretty cute. Also they have matching blankets, Vicki gave them to us.
Danniqa is only 5 months older than Dashiel and they play great together. Jennie says she loves it because Dashiel gets some of his own medicine. Dashiel is in charge of all the play when he is home. He is not when Danniqa is around. For example, I went downstairs to check on them and they had been watching a movie. I asked them if they were done watching it and Danniqa just looks at me. Dashiel then says that he still wanted to watch it but Danni had turned it off. Then he pointed to the top of a book shelf and says, She put the remote up there so I couldn't get it. Jennie laughed. I let Danniqa know that he could watch it if he wanted and turned it back on.

The babies with Papa. He was enjoying himself having all the kids around.

Jennie and her boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment