So through several hours, getting pooped on, peed on and a little girl that kept waking up. My friend Heather and I finally got smart. We put the space heater right by us and she finally slept so we could get some. Here are some of the pictures of our sweet little girl. (these haven't been edited at all yet....)
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Jana Grace Newborn pictures
Photo Shoot June 10, 2011
So through several hours, getting pooped on, peed on and a little girl that kept waking up. My friend Heather and I finally got smart. We put the space heater right by us and she finally slept so we could get some. Here are some of the pictures of our sweet little girl. (these haven't been edited at all yet....)

So through several hours, getting pooped on, peed on and a little girl that kept waking up. My friend Heather and I finally got smart. We put the space heater right by us and she finally slept so we could get some. Here are some of the pictures of our sweet little girl. (these haven't been edited at all yet....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Megan, you look gorgeous, and I love the one with Kevin, and Jana looks absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...She is beautiful.
ReplyDelete