Saturday, June 4, 2011

She is here

Here are some pictures. She is a cutie and we have had a great day. I will write more on another day because I have had no sleep and am really tired.


Born 6/4/11 at 9:46am

7lbs 1 oz

20 1/2 inches





She has lots of hair!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She's beautiful, and you look great! Carson and I are jealous of all of that hair. :) I'm looking forward to the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! I am sooooo excited for you and I can't wait to meet her!
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sooooo happy for you! And to have a baby that you just get to share with your husband and no others (if you know what I mean)!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS...you look so much better in your "I just had a baby" photos than almost any I have seen. What I'm saying is...you are beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete