Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The rest of the week

Saturday
Saturday June 18th was our 1 year anniversay. My cute husband looked at me and asked if I thought we could make it another year. I looked at him and said, "Really? I am planning on a lot more then just one more year." He just laughed at me. We didn't do anything really to celebrate because we just had a baby. Kevin went and helped my sister move in the morning. Then I went and visited with some friends. While there I decided to cut my hair. It is now shoulder length. I hadn't planned to cut my hair and so when I woke Kev up I told him thank you for my present. :) He just smiled. Luckily he likes it.

Sunday
Of course it was Father's Day. So we were able to have Danniqa with us which is always wonderful. Also my nephew Asher was blessed. That was fun because we got to see everyone. We had lunch and visited at Jennie's parents home. Danniqa and the boys were off playing I barely saw them. When I told her it was time to go she said "Why?" I almost did the classic, "Because I said so." but I refrained. We did end up leaving, going to Kevin's parents house and then heading home. It was a really good day. Though my sweet husband ended up only getting 3 hours of sleep and that wasn't all together.

Baby Girl update

Some days she is sleeping better. Other nights not so much. She is still eating about everything 3 hours sometimes we go 4 hours at night. If she gets up and eats and goes right back to sleep I am fine. The nights that she wakes up, eats and then stays up for an hour and a half are a lot harder. But we are figuring it out.

She is so cute and fun. We just sit and look at her and I love just talking to her when she is awake...unless it is in the middle of the night.

She looks like she is starting to fill out a little, though she is still wearing the newborn clothes. 0-3 month is HUGE on her. Danniqa still loves just sitting and holding her and picking out her clothes. Kevin is thinking that she looks more like me. I don't know what I think but I think she is cute!

Miss Jana Grace is eating well and we continue to try and figure everything out.

1 comment: