Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 months old


Well this post should have been written on Friday the 4th....but it didn't happen. I can NOT believe my baby is 5 months old! She is so cute and so much fun. I took this picture in the tutu on Friday but I also took her to Wal-mart for pictures. I will get them this week and will share.

So baby girl....
She loves to play in the exersaucer. If you can't tell by that big smile.

Jana Grace loves to eat. If you can't tell by her size. When I put her in the bumbo(were she eats) to get things together her tongue starts going in and out of her mouth. She is so fun to watch eat. She has now tried (all baby foods of course) oatmeal, oatmeal with banana, barley cereal, bananas, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans and peas. She will eat whatever I give her. Though most of the time she makes a really funny face with the first bite but then chows down. We have transitioned this week to just nursing before bed and when she gets up in the morning. During the day she takes a bottle.

She is rolling over constantly. However, she olny rolls from her back to her stomach and only one direction. She has rolled from her stomach to her back once, but it was probably an accident.

She talks all of the time. She just jabbers and jabbers away.

Her favorite person to see is Danniqa. When Danniqa walks into the room little girl LIGHTS up and starts to laugh most of the time. She loves her sister.

She goes to sleep better for mom then dad. This makes Dad kinda jealous sometimes.

She is such a happy baby. She is content to lay on the floor and play. Or hang out in her crib while mom takes a shower.

She loves her bath time. She splashs and kicks and giggles.

She can mostly sit up. She still falls over sometimes, but if you position her just right she does okay. So not great at it but getting there.

She still loves her toes. The other day she had pajamas on that had polar bear faces on the feet. She was amazed and couldn't stop grabbing them, more so then when they weren't there.

She is a pacifier baby. She loves her binki, she loves to pull it out and chew on it.

She DROOLS!!! like nobodies business. There are plenty of times that her shirt has this big huge ring of slobber. It is kind of gross.

She loves mom's face. Well really anyones but she loves to hold on to my nose. I don't know.

When she is tired she starts to play with her ears and rub her eyes.

She is just a joy and a light in our lives. I am so grateful for this little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment