The first project that I did on Thursday and Friday. I asked Danniqa what she wanted to do for her Mom for her birthday. Jamie's birthday is this month. She told me she wanted to do an ABC book. (We are going to be working on an ABC book where we do some activity for each letter and then put it together. ) I asked her if she just wanted to be in it or if she wanted to see if we could get her two sisters from her mom so they can be in it. This is how much I love this little girl! Just so you know. Anyway, we were able to get Makayla and Olivia for an afternoon. So we did a ton of pictures and I took some off from their mom's facebook page. I will share a link to it in a different post if you want to go see it. So for A she wanted to do the Apple Store in Woods Cross that is by their house. T was for Temple. So I took a picture of the girls up at the Temple. I saw this pose on pinterest. I Love how it turned out.
Then I saw this on Pinterest. A Book on Christ. Not only is the idea there....but they give you everything you need to make your own. 
If you do some of the topics together you can get through it twice before Christmas, starting December first. I also think it will be a great book for Sundays. Here is the link if you want to do it yourself. www.sewdangcutecrafts.com/2010/12/christ-book.html. I will upload mine on another blog. I am planning on getting it printed in a hardbound book through memorymixer.com I am really excited about that one.
Then I convinced my friend Andrea to do a Thankful Tree with me. So we bought posterboard, found a picture of a tree online, and began to draw.

You are getting WAY too crafty. You are becoming a "Cool Mom."
ReplyDelete