At intermission I asked Danniqa if she wanted to go and she said no. She wanted to keep watching because she was enjoying it. Intermission was at 8:30. At 9:15 she looked at me and said she was ready to go home. We were right in the middle of the row and so couldn't get out. So I told her to climb on my lap. She was out in like 2 minutes sound asleep. I love this little girl.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Beauty & the Beast
Nana called and asked if Danniqa would like to go and see Beauty & the Beast at Lone Peak high school. I was talking to Danniqa aobut it and she asked if anyone else was going. I told her nope, Nana had only invited her. She got the cutest smile on her face and was excited to go. She really enjoyed going. It was actually really good. They did such a great job.

At intermission I asked Danniqa if she wanted to go and she said no. She wanted to keep watching because she was enjoying it. Intermission was at 8:30. At 9:15 she looked at me and said she was ready to go home. We were right in the middle of the row and so couldn't get out. So I told her to climb on my lap. She was out in like 2 minutes sound asleep. I love this little girl.
At intermission I asked Danniqa if she wanted to go and she said no. She wanted to keep watching because she was enjoying it. Intermission was at 8:30. At 9:15 she looked at me and said she was ready to go home. We were right in the middle of the row and so couldn't get out. So I told her to climb on my lap. She was out in like 2 minutes sound asleep. I love this little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment