Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

I absolutely loved having Danniqa for a couple of days and just having our family together. She is such a sweetheart and when she is with us it just makes us all happy.

Here is Danniqa and Dashiel playing with the magnets. They played with them so much and made a ton of different things over the two days.

Thanksgiving Dinner







Trying candied yams. She wasn't so sure on the first bite but she liked the second. She also had mashed potatoes and definitely enjoyed those.

My nephew Asher tried some food and he wasn't so successful. I will spare you all the pictures of him throwing up. I happened to take a picture at the exact moment.


It was so fun to be with my family! I love being with them and am so grateful for all they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment