So Danniqa and I were in the kitchen and there was a book called the Silly Billies. So then I said the Silly Billy and his two silly sisters, and Adam. Danniqa has a cousin named Billy who has two sisters and a brother Adam. So Danniqa decided at this point that she wanted to write them a story. (Becky if you are reading this don't tell your kids. It is their Christmas present to them. :)) So away we went on writing a story. Danniqa would write some and then we would ask her a question and then she would come up with something. She worked really hard and it turned out really cute. I am having it printed through memory mixer so that it is an actual book. She is really excited. The book follows so if you don't want to read it, don't. It is all in pictures.
Then she made all of the pictures to go along with the story. We scanned them in and then typed out the story. There were a few changes for spelling and flow of story :) but in our copy of the book I am printing I am putting the original in the back scanned in so that we have that too.


No comments:
Post a Comment