Friday, November 25, 2011

Decorating and friends

We decided that today we should decorate for Christmas. So I pull things out but I let Danniqa decide where everything goes and how it goes. She has a lot fo fun doing it. I love to watch her decorate, especially when she puts the nativities up. I also think that I need to have things facing out so that people can see all of the parts of the nativity. Danniqa has everything, including each and every animal faced toward the Baby Jesus. It is just sweet to me to watch her do this.


Then we got the pleasure of having her best friend Bridget come over to play. So we painted Christmas tree ornaments that Grandma Taylor had given us.









Then decorated the tree.





Danniqa decided that Jana should be an ornament.


We made cupcakes








And they played and played. It was a great day! And our house is now ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment