Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aware

I was just laying in bed having a hard time. Kev is at work and I had just sent him a text message saying I was struggling with life etc tonight. I was praying and decided to turn on Mormon channel music just to have in the background. I started to pray and then I realized the song that was playing was "I am trying to be like Jesus." This was my mom's favorite song. Apparently my Heavenly Father and my mom are both very aware of me, even when I am just having a bad night. My heart, though still struggling, us very grateful in this moment.

2 comments:

  1. I love you verrrrrry much! I was thinking about you a lot yesterday, interestingly enough. I can't believe it's been a month since our Las Vegas trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can call me day or night! I had a similar experience during conference. The closing song, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing, was the last song on Aaron's funeral DVD. For some reason every time I hear this song it reminds me of him...in a good way. I felt like this was a gift from Heavenly Father. I hope you are having a better day today! Love your friend, Melissa

    ReplyDelete